Total page showings

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Homework

Hi guys!

Right now I am (trying to concentrate on) reading homework. I got home from school, checked the schedule, and there was no homework. I went to sleep for some time - I have no idea of how long? I woke up when my parents came home, and my mother brought me the newest "History" magazine to keep me awake, so thoughtful of her! 

Yay!

But. There is always a "but"! After waking up, and forcing my eyes open again, I decided to check in on the schedule once again, just to be safe. And there, homework for 3/4 classes tomorrow! Ugh! I really don't want t be bitchy, but seriously - I don't need this right now. So here I am, reading mathematics. It's hard. And weird.I am not used to reading math like this. My brain hurts.


And I've also got some "casual" homework of reading 7 pages for drama class tomorrow about neutralism. Lovely, right? Aaaand for my native language, read and translate (from old language). Damn, how can I not have seen all those things?! Well, I better get started on reading then, long way to go.

Edit: Hahahaha! I just finished mathematics, and I feel like a smarter person now! Not that much though, I had heard it all before, the way it was written just totally confused me there for a second. Math down, two to go!

Bye guys! - Do your homework in time!
-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment