Total page showings

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Short system cleansing

I forgot a day in the photo challenge.. Shait.

That was exactly what I wanted NOT to happen! ): Not going to lie, I am pretty disappointed in myself right now. Ah well, I can't just dwell in it forever, life goes on ;-) I am just going to make both day 9 and day 10 today, and then live with the shame!

Today Helene and Sara are coming over in the evening to watch the national Melody Grand Prix, which has become sort of a tradition for the three of us. We will cook some food, watch the show and be the hardest and most unfair judges anyone has ever heard, hehe ;-) We had tons of fun doing it last year, we had the same favorite, and just trash-talked the other songs like crazy, it was so fun!

This "morning" I was woken up by my father who seemed utterly pissed. He banged on my door, opened it and practically yelled:
"Get up! It's 1PM, get a life!"
I was quite stunned by two things,
a) I had actually slept 'till 1PM without having been to a party or anything?
b) He told me to "get a life"?! Well fuck you too, dad - and good fucking morning to you as well!

When I then got out of bed he told me to be ready to go outside and help him transport some firewood, because we were running low. I told him I had to make some homework, but then he told me that "He didn't sodding care about my homework when I slept in 'till 1PM" and that I could just set an alarm when I told him that I didn't know I slept in that late. Gotta love my dad >__<

With that out of my system, I will go take a shower, and get into some comfy clothes, and get my homework going, well that's after I made the two photochallenge posts! Promise ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment