Total page showings

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New years!

Hi guys!

I am actually impressed as to how many have actually been on here, and checking up on the blog. Thank you guys, it means a lot, you have actually been more active on this blog than I have for these last few days . I should be ashamed!

Ah, well! What's done is done, and can't be undone, hehe! I will tell you guys about my new years eve, but only if you won't judge me, okay? :-) Great! Here we go then..

I spent the evening/night in company of my older brother and his friends. It was kind of an exchange, my parents took care of my brother and his girlfriend's little dog, and they "took care" of me. I really felt degraded when my mother told me about the arrangements, but I had a load of fun, and I'm grateful that my mother set this up for me! :-)

The party was held quite far away, about half an hour drive from my home, and we were staying the night at a house nearby the party. It was private, and we weren't that many people so it was quite cozy!

Because I was the absolute youngest person there, all the other just poured alcohol in/on (which one is to use??) me! I don't remember how much I ended up drinking, but it was a lot, God damn. I danced a lot, and just had tons of fun! :-) At 00:00 I jumped from the table, totally into the spirit and everything!

I am not sure if I remember going home, or how I got up the stairs, but I somehow succeeded.. I hope  you all had amazing, fun and safe evening - cheers!

Bye guys - The bell is ringing, going to class!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment