Total page showings

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Locking yourself out..

Hi dere poodlings!

Here's a tip for you all! BE SURE TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE YOUR KEY BEFORE YOU GO TO SCHOOL! Damn. I have just learned this the hard way, asdfghjkl! It is sooo freaking cold here, And locking myself out has to be the stupidest thing I've done for a long time.. Gosh. 

Luckily for me, my older brother lives about 10-15 minutes away, and he has got a key to the house! Thank God! Otherwise I would be stuck here for an eternity.. Gaaaaah, it is so cooold. I can't even feel my fingers properly. "Why on Earth are you writing a blogpost then?!" - Well, simple. I'm bored, I'm near the Wi-fi and the computer keeps my lap warm ;)

Yay! My brother is here!!! :D

Bye! - Remember your God damn key!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment