Total page showings

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Re: I'm scared

Hi again!

I got some response on the post of "I'm scared", and I came to think of the title once again. I think being scared is a very common thing, well, I hope it is. I myself am often scared or afraid of something, I just don't show it. Mostly it's because I am afraid of not being good enough, doesn't matter if it is a subject, sports or something personal.

I would hate for people to think something badly of me, I find it hard, dealing with people hating me. I don't ever show these things to other, because I don't want people to know. Sometimes I am even afraid if my best friend thinks something bad of me, even though I know it's silly, I can't help it. I am not even sure if to post this, because it is really weird for me opening up this way...

As said before, I am mostly afraid of the personal stuff, even though, I often find myself don't caring and acting crazy, not wandering what people think of me. That way I don't really understand my own mind, it's like I, at some points, am completely vulnerable and take in all the negative things people could be thinking of me. It is so silly, because the people I think are thinking badly of me, are most likely to not even having noticed all the small things I don't like about myself.

Yeah, another heavy and serious post, I am kinda sorry for this, but sometimes I just have to things out, before I "boil over".

Bye poodles - you are all fucking perfect!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment