Total page showings

Thursday, November 15, 2012

High school ball!

Hi poodles!

Tomorrow after school, in the evening, there's a ball at my high school. It is primarily for the seniors, but us freshmen are also invited. I am very exited, and looking forward to it, but I just can't decide what to wear - oh so typical teenage girl! ;)

I hope to see the seniors dance, I know a few of them and it would be so funny to see them dance! :) Aaaaaand, there's three boys I have an eye for, and I kinda hope to see them in suits - hehe! ;) Don't blame me, I am only a teenage girl! But seriously, if they actually show up i suits, I am going die! O.O

Oh god, sitting here and dreaming all away, haha! I've got my crushes and ehm.. Well, they're.. Fit. Damn!

  Bye poodles! - tehehehehehehe :'3
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment