Total page showings

Monday, November 26, 2012

My weekend

Hello poodlings :)


Last time I made a post was Friday. I think I have had to apologize a lot of times, so I won't do it this time - hehe >:3 Well, I'm being an evil bastard, live with it! 

I've had a pretty great weekend! Friday is was at the party with my class, and I had an amazing time. I got drunk, I partied, danced, played games and had fun with my friends. I wan't to make a disclaimer (or something like that - you know!) Don't drink if you are underage! Seriously - don't mess with the law and drink if you are underage! Alcohol is not that great poodlings! ;)


Saturday I went to a Christmas marked with my older brother, on his old school. I was a great marked and it was really cozy and nice :) My older brother's girlfriend went along with us, and it was just really nice! In the evening my older brother and I had planned to go to the cinema and watch the new James Bond movie "Skyfall". 

Excuse me, but is the super villain in the Bond movie super gay - or what?! :D I think it is hilarious, but in the same time freaking scary! I found him oh, ever so creepy and I reeeeeeally don't like him! Seriously, I wouldn't mess with that bleached blonde, psychopathic, Mr. Bond psyching and loving, computer nerd. He seems like one nasty motherfucker, hehe ;)

Hello world, this is Liam :')
Yesterday, Saturday, I went to the south of Jutland where my sister and her boyfriend lives, because the 22nd of November my sister gave birth to a baby boy! His name is Liam, and he is the cutest thing I've seen in my life! He has got the most fluffy cheeks EVER! I'm now an aunt for the second time, and I'm looking forward to wideness little Liam growing up! :')

Okay then, this will be it for this time :) 

Bye! - Baby Liam is the fluffiest creature ever!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment