Total page showings

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Imma wreck! *confused me is confused*

Hi guys!

Lately I have been dealing with some stuff and things that have really been pushing me down. I will not trouble you all with my silly problems, because it really just makes sense to me and my weird brain! ;)

I'm thinking of changing my study line, but it is really, really hard for me, and I have to consider a lot of effin' things.. IF I change, I'm still going to have 5 A-levels, which requires a shit load of work! But that is not really my "problem".. My problem is mostly the fact that I might risk loosing my best friend in this whole wide world, and all my friends I've made in my class.

I am considering a biotechnological study line, which is quite a bit like the one I have now. If you are wondering, I think I posted my study line in another post - you know, if it interests you ;)

As mentioned, my biggest problem is risking loosing my friends, specially my best friend. I trust her like nobody else, and she is always there for me. She always make me smile and laugh, and I would never be without her. Of course I can take care of myself and can be in a class with others alone, but I don't want to loose her because I won't talk to her everyday. 
Gah! ._. 

I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS! FAK!

Bye - silently freaking the fuck out here..
-K

1 comment: