Total page showings

Monday, November 12, 2012

No make-up day!

Herrow my fellow poodles!

I have decided that tomorrow is going to be a make-up free day. I usually only wear a little bit or mascara, but today I wont wear any kind of make-up, at all. I want to do this to show myself, and prove to myself, that I can go a day without make-up. That I can feel good about my looks, even without make-up.

Compared to many other girls I know, I started on the whole "make-up thing" quite late. I don't know how old i was, I can't remember right now. I remember the girls in my class wearing a whole lot of make-up, you know, the kind where you would get some sticky brown matter on your fingers if you touched their faces? Yeah - that bad ;)

Growing up the make-up has become lesser (thank lord for that!), and in my high school I don't think make-up is a very big deal, and I am very glad with that! Of course the girls wear make-up, but not as much as in ground school, haha! I can see from pictures and facebook that these girls that used to overuse make-up has calmed down, and are now just on eyeliner and mascara. 

Of course people should get to wear make-up as they want, I just want to have a make-up free day, and feel good about it, because I sometimes feel a bit off if I don't wear anything. Inner beauty is what it is all about, right? ;)

(Oh, and the comments are open now, they should be, so would you be a darling and drop a comment if you read this, please? Thanks!)

Bye poodles! - Baby you're born this way!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment