Total page showings

Monday, April 8, 2013

Run Forrest, run

Hi guys!

So, I have taken up running again (again, again again, again!!!)! I feel quite comfortable starting up this time, I feel like this is actually going to work (just like I though the last many times!). The reason why I feel so confident about this time, is that I feel better prepared and motivated to actually move my ass out of the door, and out on the roads.

They say motivation is key, but my seem to be the same as always, I want to loose weight, and be slim! Oh god, I am actually sharing this, and people I know am going to read this.. Sight, I don't care at this point, if you haven't figured out, I am not extremely comfortable with my body, okay? Great, let's continue!

I got the boost to do this from the fact that I can look myself in the mirror and honestly say that I only want to change one thing about my appearance! (Technically it's two.. but, you know..) My thigh.. I don't like them. And luckily for me there is absolutely something I can do about that! ;-)

When I have had boyfriends (one at the time, calm down ;-) ), I have always had a super annoying habit of not believing them when they told me they though I was beautiful.. I have always had a hard time believing that I ever could be, but in this weekend (more about that later - promise!), I actually believed a boy when he told me I looked good. Because I felt like I was looking good!

That little spark that feeling lit, is now burning (so cliche it fucking hurts!) within me, and I feel like this is enough to keep me going this time. I sort of have faith in myself this time, I will do this, God damn it - and I will complete this! I don't really have a goal in concrete numbers, kilometers or anything like that, I just want to feel good about myself and I want to be able to wear a dress and think to myself that I look good!

Since I've just started up again, I didn't really run that far or that fast. It has been my first run for a whlie, and I ran 3,94 kilometers in 0:29:21.. With that comes the fact that I stood still and had to take care of a cramp (bloody feet -.-), but besides that - there's room for some serious improvement, a room I intend to fill out (can you even say that?!)!

Math homework is sadly calling out to me, or.. My mother is calling me to my math homework -.- If anyone's wondering I use Endomondo, a tracking app, both for apple, and androids! :-)

As promised, later I will be sure to write about my weekend ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment