Total page showings

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Partying equals too little sleep!

Hello guys!

So far my weekend has been lovely! Thursday I was at a party (Friday was a holiday, so I didn't have to go to school), and I drank maybe a bit too much, and stayed up for waaaaay too long! ;-)

Two guys from the A class, one of them hosted the party, and I stayed up to go and see the sunrise, which was at about 5.30 AM or something like that. Anyways, it was really late in the night/early in the morning, but Mark (the guy who hosted the party) convinced Nicolai and I to go with him and see the sunrise.

We went with him, more or less in our own will, and it was really funny! We were all still preeetty drunk, so basically everything we said or saw was funny as hell! We went out on a small hilltop, and Mark was still extremely keen on seeing the sunrise, despite the fact that the sky was covered in skies, so there was no sun to be seen.

After being out on the middle of the road, on the small hill for about 20 minutes we went home to Mark again, and the idea that we had seen an invisible sunrise caught on. So basically, we stayed up to half past 5, to see nothing, and sleep for about 2 hours before breakfast.. We blame Mark! ;-)

After the about two hours of sleep, a luxury breakfast was served for the people who slept at Mark's house. After breakfast we started cleaning up, I volunteered for washing the floor, so Mark and I washed almost the entire basement floor, and the house actually cleaned up pretty nicely.

Most of the people went home as soon as possible, but I was kind of forced to stay (not that I minded, I had fun with the 3 remaining guys!), since I couldn't get a hold of my patents, due to the extremely poor phone signal in the basement and even on the "surface".

Torben, Mark, Nicolai and I chilled for the remaining time, on the trampoline, we were laying in a sort if square, where we had our heads on each other's stomachs. We told extremely bad jokes, watched birds and laughed at how drunk we all still were.

The 4 of us (still drunk) got challenged to a game of football by Mark's father, two siblings and an exchange student who lives with them. Me being a complete ass at any ball game hesitated, but the boys convinced me to play, and we actually won! Unbelievable, but true! ;-)

My mother eventually showed up, and We drove home. We had Nicolai along with us, since we drive right past his house on our way home. When I got home mother pretty much threw me to bed, and I got about two house of sleep before we went to some of my patents' friends. So I got a maximum of 4 hours of sleep in 36 hours..

If you have actually read all this, you are awesome!! Sorry for the extreme length, I hope you can deal with it ;-) For once I actually wrote about one of the parties I went to, so really - you should be happy!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment