Total page showings

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dilemmallama

Hi guys!

I am kind of in a dilemma here.. One of my friends is sharing her blog on facebook, and I kind of what to do the same.. But I honestly don't know if I dare? This blog is sort of supponer to be a place where I can be somewart anonym, and speak my mind with no thought of who ready it, of if a boy I write about ready it?

Therefor I really don't know if to share my blog on facebook, because I am pretty sure quite a few might think I am super lame, or being too honest ect.. I don't know..? It is the dilemma that I want the world to know how I feel about it, but I am not sure if there will be any consequenses, and if yes, I might not be able to face them...

God, this is getting all deep and freaking emotional.. But I just don't know what to do.. A bit of advice would be nice! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment