Total page showings

Monday, March 11, 2013

Invasion

Hi guys!

So the next few days my life is going to contain a lot more German than usual! the reason is a the fact that my gymnasium has a "friendship gymnasium" in Germany, and about 20 students from there are coming on a visit from Tuesday afternoon to Friday morning. One of them, a boy named John is going to live with me during these days!

There is this whole program planned out for us, and we are going to some of the bigger cities around where I live, and we are going to different attractions. WE ARE GOING TO FEED SHARKS! THAT IS AWESOME! Okay,I am cleansed, I got it out of my system, I am okay know.. aside from feeding sharks, we are going to this huge world known arts museum, and in the "Old City", a part of the city rebuilt as in the middle-age!

I am actually quite excited, and I am really excited to meet John as well! we have been texting a bit on the book of faces, and he seems very nice! I am going to try to talk as much German as possible, also since John has told me that he isn't that good at English. Luckily, I have my amazing mother, who is like a walking-around-German-dictionary! If I need any help, I can her to help me, as long as we are home :-)

John will be sleeping in the spare bedroom next to mine, and he seemed almost overwhelmed, I don't blame him! due to this visitor my mother has had a total cleaning flip! It seems like we have to change our home, and make it seem a lot more different than it usually is.. I am very close to flippin' out on her, she is making me tidy my room up like crazy.. I hate it..

Btw.. the other day (on the way home from a concert) I discovered that the car had a flat tire! Since my father's back is pretty much broken I did most of the work. That's right! I CHANGED A WHEEL ON A CAR! I FEEL AWESOME! Okay, cleansed again ;-) Bye lads and birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment