Total page showings

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Writer's block

Well then.. Hi guys!

Ugh, this is literally driving me crazy! I haven't posted anything in about 5 days, and I honestly feel quite ashamed. The problem hasn't been laziness or not enough time (trust me, I have had WAY to much time on my hands lately..), just a "simple" writer's block. Listen to me, I just have a blog to update, and I am complaining and whining over a small writer's block. Gosh..

I have often wanted to write a book or small novels because I mostly love to write down what just pops up in my head. this have sort of been a small dream, and from time to time when I am really bored, I just check old stuff on my computer, and then I come across some old stuff I have written, and not to flatter myself, but it is not bad at all. Imagine if i actually began writing a book, and then had a writer's block.  I think I would just go nuts!

Comparing my little, silly and extremely stupid writer's block with the ones I have read about some of my favorite authors have had.. Damn, I would die! I am not kidding here (well, I sort of am though..), I am already going crazy over this, such a block while writing a book would drive me mental. Okay, am just repeating myself now, I now it's annoying - it's even annoying myself at this point - but I think this the way of getting out of that freaking fucking writer's block..

I promise to try to post more, I just need stuff to write about, that is the problem ;-) I think I just got an idea to another post.. Yes! I'll go now, and start writing the new post, adios bitchachos! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment