Total page showings

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Facebook lovin'

Hi guys!

So, I decided to make a facebook page for my blog. this way I don't have to like to my private account, and I can still keep my blog some wart a secret ;-) I costume made the icon for the page, and I quite like it! Here it is;


Bum! I should be doing my homework, I am behind with it, it is bad. Just wanted to give you this small update. One of the reasons i wanted to make a page for the blog is because I often feel like writing something, but then I think it is to short to make a post of, so I just don't post it. this way I can post small pieces of text, without it being to short and annoying on the blog. the link is all we need now, so here we go;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-one-and-only-Kris/343921715720128

Doom, see ya on Facebook ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment