Total page showings

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Piercings



So..

Since I probably already scared about 90% of you guys away with the post about tattoos I would love to have, I might as well continue the un-following-you-crazy-bitch-not-reading-your-creepy-shitty-blog-anymore-like-omg-what-a-freak-I-thought-she-was-a-neat-and-good-person-get-away-hide-from-this-monster-she-lured-us-in-with-puppies-and-honesty-omg-run-bitches-this-is-not-safe-anymore spree ;-) (that took long time to write, please read it all, it is funnyk.. yes, the "k" is on purpose)

Okay, if you haven't closed the window down yet, and have chosen to go with me on a little exploring trip into my mind (I haven't given this much though before I began writing, so this part of my brain/mind-thing is new to me as well), when welcome! Buckle up, because this might be confusing :-)

For starters, I am not talking about a bazillion piercings all over my face and/or body, just two, I think. Yeah, there's two different piercing I would like to have. And in my defense I want to mention that I'm not just planning on doing it without any thought of the consequences to my skin and stuff like that!

The first one is in the nose. BEFORE you judge me, and call me a punker, emo or whatever - I think I have a good reason for wishing me this. But I also have concerns about this one.. As mentioned, these thought are a bit new to me too.


This is what I am talking about. Nothing big and fancy, but I like the thought about being able to switch it out with a simple ring. The idea of a piercing in my nose got planted in my brain by my older brother, who told me he thought it would look pretty. I also think I have a big nose. My mom keeps telling me off, but I just don't seem to be able to distract myself from it. I think a small stone would make my nose look smaller, and in general be extremely hot. There's just something about it ;-)

On the minus side (oh yeah, I do pluses and minuses in these cases!)..
A) I don't think I will want it when I'm older and have to look for work and stuff like that, and I don't know if I can just take it out and it will grow back together, and still look nice?
B) I do, annoyingly, quite often catch colds. This results in me going around having to blow my nose all the time, and I don't know which effect a potential nose piercing will have?
C) My mom won't allow me while I'm under 18 ;-)

The second piercing I'm considering seems a bit more harmless, especially from my mothers point of view! the one I am talking about is an extra ring in the ear. Let me try to find an example picture for a second..


It's the small stone I am talking about. Again, I like the thought of maybe changing it to a ring. There is no special deformity I want to hide about my ear, I would just really like it! I think it is kind of raw, but still with a feminine touch to it ;-)
Of course there is again minuses that I am considering, and it it more or less the same things as with the nose piercing.
A) I don't know hoe it will look when I am going to search for a more permanent job and stuff like that?
B) If I don't want it, can I then just take it out, and the hole will grow back together?
C) I don't know if it will be too much, since I already have two pairs of earrings in my ears?

Oh well, post over - I hope I haven't scared you all away? ;-) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment