Total page showings

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

German dude

Hi guys!

The day of the German invasion has passed, and John (that is the German guy who lives with me) and I seem to get along very well! Luckily for that, because I am going to Germany next school year to his school, and I am probably going to stay at his house :-)

We have mostly been speaking German, but a few English words have kind of crept their way into the conversation, my German isn't that bloody good, but John have given me credit for prenounciation! I feel a little proud ;-) When we got home from the gymnasium in the afternoon I showet him the house (not much to see though) and we just talked.

When we were takling I had my computer with me so that I could quickly look up a word if needed. It is okay to try to help yourself, and I will certainly not defend myself to you guys! ;-) we talked abou the different school systems, hobbies, our families and a lot of other stuff. We didn't really have any awkward pauses, we just at some points didn't know what to talk about. I am grateful for my sense of launguage and my German skills, or else this afternoon might have been very, very awkward.. ;-)

We went to the cafe at my gymnasium this evening, and he seemed to have fun! He was mostly with the other German dudes, and with his girlfriend, which gave me time to spend with my friends, I think it is a win/win! Night lovelies! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment