Total page showings

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter eggs

Hi guys!

I haven't written lately, I have been locked up in thoughts about what would happen if some of the guys (and by guys, I mean people, you should have learned it by now!) from my "real life" read one of the posts and got mad at something, or wanted to make a fool out of me. Even though I really don't want to care, I do - I will just have to figure out the balance and move on to writing!

At my high school we have this "love committee" which is in charge small projects, which shows affection throughout the year! At Valentines they made the opportunity to come and sit down, cut out a heart, write some stuff in it and post it to someone. you could either be anonymous or write your name on the cad/hard you sent out.

I think I wrote five, three for girls, and then of course two for some boys. One of the boys were one of my good friends from the 2.g (2nd year out of three, I'm in 1st), and I decided to write him a card - hoping to freak him out a little. I must say that I completed my mission! He first though it was one of our mutual friends who had written the card, and blamed her. She talked to me about it (not knowing it was me of course), and I couldn't stop laughing, I was close to dying! I then told her it was me, and she dropped hints on my friend until he guessed it was me.

As an apology for the (admitted) crappy Valentines card, I then made an Easter egg-letter thing, where you nicely cut out a card, write something that rhymes inside, and write your name with dots - for the other to guess who sent it. I made it really obvious that I sent the letter to him, writing stuff as: 
"This an apology .... crappy Valentines card, I know! .... I think I might be owing you chocolate now.."
to make bloody sure that he guessed me. Of course I then had to give him an Easter egg, but that was the whole point. He kind of killed it, but he seemed happy with the "apology" and the candy!

I also sent two other cards, one has been guessed, I have negotiated with him, so that I only need to buy him a chocolate bun from the school's canteen. I don't know the status of the last one, but I think I might just let it be. I pretty much made the two last ones out of boredom, and because I am such a fucking procrastinator! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment