Total page showings

Sunday, October 6, 2013

My little bird

Hi guys!

I recently found another "unofficial" song by Ed Sheeran (my darling ginger angel), one of those songs which are on YouTube, but hasn't been published on a CD. I have to admit that some of my favourite songs by the Ginger Jesus are mostly the "unofficial" ones. I love Ed's voice and his lyrics always get to me. I know how totally cliché it sounds, but that is the ways it is.

This particular song is called "Little Bird", and it always cheers me up. I haven't been listening much to Mr. Sheeran lately, but during this sort of "comeback-thing"-thing I have gotten back into the habit of tuning in on Ed's amazing voice whenever I feel a bit down. Music has a sort of healing effect on me, and some songs can change my mood like a lightning flash. This song is thoughtful and emotional, and maybe not the song you usually would use for cheering someone up, but just seem to hit the spot for me.

I know this is a short post, but I am just trying to start up blogging  again, and I have decided that I would rather start up small and easy, and then get back into the habit of writing regularly, than starting out with some huge topics I would drown in, and then not be able to write.. So therefore the small post, and a simple matter! So without further rambling and procrastination; Ed Sheeran, Little Bird!


Hope you enjoyed this, more posts are hopefully to come! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment