Total page showings

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mornin'!

Mornin' there!

I just woke up, and I am not going to school before 10:10AM, love it! And on top of that I only have two blocks today (one block is 95 mins)! The reason for this fab day, is the fact that two blocks are canceled (yay!), otherwise it would have been a loooong day, from 8:15AM to 15:30PM.. That's just human torture! ;)

After school I am going to visit my old school, the ground school in which I spent grade 0-9 (grade 0 is kinda like preschool, something.) and basically, at this point, more than half of my life. Wooow, just realised that. I feel old, haha! 

Another reason to feel old, is the pictures that were taken of our class in all the years. It is now in the school archive classified as "year 2002 - old class".. EXCUSE ME? "Old class"?! I am NOT old! Not that old.. Oh God.. 

Well, it's 9:27AM now, so I better get ready for school, we are picking up my best friend on the way, and I don't want to be late! :)

Cheers!     
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment