Total page showings

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Croatia, I miss you! (and fuck, sorry!)

MA POODLES! IN DA HOUSE!

First, I am sorry for neglecting you again, I am a bad, bad person, I've just been busy with homework and events. I know that that isn't a god excuse, but it is what have happened. Well, lets get on with blog, shall we? :) 

I went to Croatia last summer to dive for a week, and I miss it sooo much! ): The weather was amazing, the water was clear and warm! I went with my local youth-club, and it was an amazing week! I just.. I just miss Croatia! We were staying on the island "Krk" no, no vocals.. You pronounce it something like "kreck" where the "r" is the "main sound". I don't even understand myself what I've just written, so if you don't understand it, it's okay!

The city we were staying in is called "Krk" and is the "capitol" of the island. Yes, the city is called the same as the island.. We had a 10 minutes walk from our hotel to the harbor where the boat we were diving from lay. It was just amazing! :)

I will post some pictures, and then STFU, because you are probably tired of me by now! :)


The pool at the hotel

The view from one of the windows

Some of Krk's harbor 

Best of Croatian regards, or something!

Bye poodles! - Croatia come back, there's nobody like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment