Total page showings

Sunday, October 21, 2012

From Russia with love.. Apparently?

Mornin' bloggerpoodles! :)

You know, on this blog-thingey I can see some stats about where in the world you guys are from ;) Don't worry, it only shows country, I can't see where in the country you live or anything, So sadly, I can't stalk you down, hehe ;) I have no idea how you Russians poodles found me, but welcome! :D

Wednesday I have a mini oral-exam in biology, an in all honesty, I am shitscared of doing bad or even failing >.< I was sick all the time we were studying to topic of the exam, sooo I feel like I am going to die. Good God I am already scared, hahaha! I am such a wussy! ;)

I just hope to feel like this doggy-dowg Wednesday ^w^'
  
Haha, I just love that dog :3

Bye for now poodles! - Candyfloss runs within my vains

No comments:

Post a Comment