Total page showings

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Status of the oral exam!

Sup ma p-double o-to the d-l-e-s?!


I forgot I had written that I had an oral exam Wednesday, but anyhow, I am going to write about the outcome! As you might know, I had been sick the entire time we had the theory and did the experiments "behind" the 4 reports we should write. I was healthy and good to go to school just in time to the last report, so of course I should make that one! 

I wasn't able to participate in the experiment, but my best friend Helene helped out a lot. Big credits to her, without er help, I would've been fucked in trouble! ;) So we did the report, and when i got it back, I was told that it was "a very fine report". I had no idea what to think of that.. Then Wednesday it was "the big day", and I was scared as poop.

But despite the fright and nervousness, I think I did alright, and my teachers must have thought the same, because they gave me 12! 12 where I come from is equal to an A+, so I am very satisfied :) I mostly got from A+ to B+ in ground school, by getting it in high school is pretty impressive :D

I will probably post more stuff today, as an apology, and because I have nothing better to do :3

Bye poodles! - Drama llamas should fuck off :3
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment