Total page showings

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cliffs of Moher


This is a picture I just found on my computer, from the Ireland trip, where we one of the days took a trip to the Cliffs of Moher, and it was an amazing place - I am so glad we went there! The nature was amazing, and even though I went around with a more of less constant fear of falling down directly to my death, it was one of the most beautiful places I've seen! And when the sun came out a little after, it all just added to the beauty, and there was even a rainbow out over the water.

We were standing at the cliffs, and therefor at a point where the next land you'd meet, going further West, would be the US. Of course there's the Aran Islands, but the point were at, the US would be the next land. I have always thought that is is an amazing feeling to look out at the ocean, and just see nothing but water, as long as the eye can see. I'd love to go there again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment