Total page showings

Monday, February 18, 2013

Nothing

Hi guys!

I feel like making up for the lack of posts during my vacation, but honestly I have nothing to write about.. I feel totally empty headed - no idea, what so ever? Dafuq is wrong with me? ;-) Normally my head is bursting  with different ideas, but right now it is quite empty.. Shame, because I feel like writing something? Well, I am off to drama!
Yeah, dat's meh.. Elisabeth made my hair :-)

Okay, history was quite interesting today. We have about Hitler and the 3rd Reich (a classic, I know), and how Hitler came to power in Germany. We have read about the change of power and the economic crisis. Our teacher showed us a short animated film from Walt Disney about the German situation. The movie was followed by a song in the background, and the lyrics was a mix of English and German.

I volunteered to read the lyrics because I have heard the song before, so it wasn't totally alien to me. Honestly, it was sooo weird to read it, the mix of German, English and some other weird combinations, the words just didn't seem like they wanted to fit together in a normal sentence, hehe ;-)

As it says at the top, this is really nothing and I need to stop now, or else I am just going to ramble on and on about that exactly - nothing ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment