Total page showings

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Besenhaus

Hi guys!

I am finally here. Austria, boom baby! ;-) Haha! After a very very long and rather tirering 26 hour bustrip, we have all finally arrived! The reason for the extremely long drive, was that the traffic was jammed (as the signs said themselves).

Then there was firstly something about the busdrivers maxing out the hours they are allowed to drive in, and then secondly the hours our bus was allowed to drive ran out. Gosh. Well in all this mess, we got another bus to pick us an our baggage up, so we are here now!

The name, Besenhaus does apparently mean something like.. "Broom closet"? Is that correct? I have had a lot of fun saying that we are staying in the broom closet, kind of sad - I know!

I am really exited about tomorrow, we are going skiing - yesss!! There is WiFi here, but for some reason my iPad will not log on to it.. piece of apple garbage.. (didn't mean that!!) Anyways, I will go to sleep now, everybody else is sleeping. Even the guys next door, I am not even kidding!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment