Total page showings

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day one on ski

Hi guys!

So, aften a long and honestly pretty tough day, I am sitation in the commonroom and watching the newest Batman movie. I don't know why, but I have this weird fascination with these movies, don't judge me okay?! ;-)

Today I have been skiing with some of the boys, and they are skiing like they don't know words like injuries, death and you know.. Like that. We have been skiing off pist in about two meters of snow. It was crazy, and I felt like I was about to die 75% of the time.

Normally skiing for me is split in about 75% joy and fun - and then 25% fear. Honestly.. I like getting pushed a bit out of my comfort zone, note the "bit". Today has been one of those days, I had to keep up with the boys and their crazy speed and ways of skiing. As mentioned, I was pretty convinced that I was going to die, because unlike the guys, I am very aware of possible injuries, I do not wish to return from this trip with a brokken leg ;-)

Tomorrow I will be skiing with some of the other guys, I need to give my legs a rest - I have this weird bump on one of them, and I am not sure that it is a good thing, I will try to sleep now, I didn't get much rest last night, and I can most certainly feel that today. And remind me to bring lunch tomorrow? That would be nice!

The wifi at the hotel where we are staying is very unstable, so I don't know if I will be alle to upload, we'll see ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment