Total page showings

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Birthday child(ren)

Yesterday, the 2nd of February, was the date when a pair of twin girls were born 17 years ago.

These two girls are magnificent creatures, and I love them to the core! Helene and Sara (and their parents) invited me to eat with them at a steakhouse for the celebration of the two girls turning 17. Sara had a project for school that she had to finish, so she was home during the day hours when Helene and I took the bus to one of the bigger cities near us.

As written, we took the bus around 3PM, and we then went into a H&M store, to look at some clothing and stuff like that, you know - girly stuff! ;-) When we had finished of the H&M stores, I had bought one dress, a shirt that can also function as a dress and some jewelry on sale, sigh.. I always end up buying something, it's such a bad habit!! My bad habit aside, we then went to a very cozy coffee place I know.

We ordered our coffees, Helene had a mocha latte, and I had a mint latte - they were both supermegafoxyawesome! We sat at the café and talked, just talked and laughed and caught up on each others lives and new classmates. I missed it so much! Just being able to sit down and talk for as long as needed!

Inge-Lise, the mother, then turned up and we walked down to the restaurant where we were meting the others, Julian, the older brother, his girlfriend Louise, Sara and the father Peter. That was the first time I actually really met Louise, and she is super sweet! :-) We went inside and we were seated at this huuuge round table, where we almost had to shout out to get the salt send across the table, it was quite funny, actually!

After we ate, we drove home and the girls prepared some cakes for dessert. My parents came over, and they brought the presents for the girls. Sara got two t-shirts, a blue and a purple with print, and Helene got a necklace (which Sara had already given her, but thank god for these "exchange labels"!) and a DVD she wanted. I think the girls all in all were quite happy with their presents, and I feel so awesome for picking out good ones! :-)

This is becoming a long post, so I will cut it here - photochallenge is up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment