Total page showings

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spreading out

Okay, I know the title of this one sounds inappropriate, but I am not going to change it! I sort of have a rule that states the fact that I can not change the title of a post, once it's written. Now you know that! okay then, on with the post, should we? ;-)

Okay now, you saw how much I freaked out by the 50 views on one day, right? Okay, double that with.. I don't know? 7? Yeah, 7 - and imagine how I reacted when I saw seventy-holy-frikkin'-moly-five views?! Like.. Wat?
NOTE: I just checked again, it is up on 90.. like.. What?!

and what startled me the most, is the fact that 51 of the views are from the USA? How did that happen? For starters I understood the views from my own country, it made sort of sense since I had told a few people about it. Then I had a few views from the US, but I honestly didn't make much of it to start with.

Then the views started spreading out over the most of Europe, Britain (sorry to you British lads who don't think Britain a part of Europe, I just automatically do), Germany, France, Spain, then to Asia and even freaking Australia! Holy bajesus! I don't understand how it happened, but I honestly think it is amazing!

I am currently around the 3330-something views, and it still seems very unrealistic for me. How people actually noticed me, and started reading my blog? I might never know ;-) The funny thing is though that nobody actually follows my blog, despite the (in my eyes) pretty many views. It doesn't bother me though, I just write stuff about other stuff, and put it online ;-)

I am ashamed. I just went through the list of posts, and saw that I had only made 3 of them while in Austria! Damn me! I plan on making some when I get the pictures from my camera loaded onto my pc! :-) also, be prepared, I am about to post a picture of something sooo cute, you will most definitely go "aaaaaww!", I will almost bet you!

The photochallenge.. Yeah.. I sort of promised you guys, and myself to finish it, and I am about halfway. I am going to finish it, but as you might know, it wan't be done in 30 days ;-) Cuteness overload picture coming up! Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment