Total page showings

Monday, May 27, 2013

Bikinis

Hi guys!

Okay, I feel so pop, and ew, and I don't even know.. But I have had German in this lesson, and since this is the last lesson in the year - and I am done correcting my essay and stuff, I am honestly doing nothing - so I started browsing for bikinis on H&M's website.

I need a bikini top to just sunbath in, because (and not to brag anything, because it can be really unhandy) I honestly have too big boobs to wear a strapless bikini to the beach, and go swim in it. I have a really good bikini, it is one of those "luxurious bikinis" from Change - and it was honestly quite expensive, so I found some witch are really affordable!

If any of you are wondering, no I do not get paid to advertise any sides or anything, I just need to write something, and this is what it happens to be! Here are the two bikinis I have found, they are the same model, so I just have to figure out witch one of the colors I want ;-) The price for this lovely bikini-top is; 17,19 USD, 11,36 GBP and 13,28 EUR.


Friday I am going to visit my old school, and the teachers, with the fours others on my high school who have gone there. Afterwards Helene and I are going to take the bus to the nearest bigger city, where we will, among other stuff, go looking for these babies! I will further more look for some summer dresses, and it sounded like Helene also had her eyes on something. I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment