Total page showings

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Instagram

Hi guys!

I am on instagram, and if you feel like following me, or again - just want to stalk me in a more casual way the link is here: instagram.com/ulbjerg
I tend to abuse instagram and it's lovely effects, but I try to keep it simple and not totally overdo it. Though, I am in that, mostly nonsuccessive. To weight that up I never do the "classic" poses or wear a fuck load of make up. I like to act silly and just take pictures whenever the fuck I want ;-)

A thing I seriously don't understand is how people get "instagram famous"?! I mean, how the fuck?! I understand that people who might be fucking hot, get a lot of likes or celebrities have lot of fans already - but how someone completely unknown suddenly get thousands of followers and fans - I just don't get it?

It is not that I am jealous or envy these people  because I get by, just fine, posting my photos to the about 60 followers I have. I don't even understand how I got those followers, so the people with practically millions of people baffles me! I read in the newspaper that a boy from my country, who was "instagram famous", got signed by a record label - JUST BECAUSE HE WAS POPULAR IN INSTAGRAM? I MEAN LIKE, WHAAAA?!

Okay, calming down now.. But seriously, it is soo weird. Also those sort of "robots"? The profiles who likes your pictures but has nothing on their pages than advertisement and adds? They sort of confuse me ass well. I don't know how they function, if it is actually people who control them, or it just is some sort of spam robot that just roams the pages?

I update my page from my iPhone 5, so the pictures are actually okay. It isn't a quality that is high as fuck, but they are okay, even on a bigger scale. On my page (if you ever choose to stalk me there) you will mostly find selfies. Yes, selfies. I am terrible at taking a lot of selfies and shamelessly posting them on instagram. I don't really know a lot of people who have a profile there, s it is kind of liberating just to post all my shit there. Admitted, far from all of my photos are actually good, or at least acceptable - but they are there now and that is it.

End of this post, with no meaning whatsoever.

1 comment: