Total page showings

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Le Truffles

Hi guys!

It looks like the jesusing "project" on this blog sort of helped. I got about 45 views yesterday, so I think it might be reliving- or something like that. Resurrected, that was the world I used yesterday. It is aliiiive! Mkay, I am running uot of goofy things to say here, so let's just skip to the next paragraph, should we?

Yesterday I made about 150 truffles! Yeah, that is a fuck lot of truffles! Don't worry, I am not going to eat them all by myself, I wouldn't dare to do that, even if they are delicious as fuck.. It is really a shame that they contain so much ew and fat, because they taste like fucking heaven, and I honestly think I could eat all of them, if it wasn't for the ammount of sugar, fat and E-numbers in them.

The reason for all the E-numbers, is the fact that the truffles are made from what I prefer to call "ew-cake". Ew-cake is a description for the already baked cake you can buy in supermarkets and places like that. You know the cake that you buy if you don't really want to spend any money, but have a craving for cake, or something like that. It's edible but it's not good.

I bought quite a lot of that ew-cake and mashed it through a meat grinder. Added raspberry jam, rum and almond essence and cocoa powder. Mix it all together and you have some de-freaking-lecious cake! There's no flour in this, so it can be quite sticky, but that is all part of the fun ;-) I have made these cakes a few times, and each time they have turned out fucking delicious (I apologize for all the swearing not really but this is serious business!). 

So far everybody who have tasted my cakes has loved them! They aren't that big, so you get two pieces each, or what you want to call it when it is truffles?? Some of the guys from the A class tested them, some from my old class and generally just people I know, who I have found worthy of the truffles! Haha, that sounds SO weird! 

Right now I am having the second out of two free periods - and I am boring my ass off! I have nothing to do (liar, you have about a bazillion things you could do... Like homework!), and I can't pull myself together to do anything at all. All the people in my class have media (the subject), you know a few of them, and I am just so bored off my ass. I think I have to pull myself together to do some homework, I have PE in the next block so i should probably get going. I will now.Done! See ya guys! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment