Total page showings

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Jesusing

Hi guys!

Just so you guys know, this is not a post about anything religious or anything like that, so hold your holy firearms already - thank you! The title is not meant to offend anyone, so yeah.. Let's get this post going now that we have cleared that out!

It has been 10 days since I updated this blog. Holy fuck! I am actually sorry this time, since I have tried to update sooo many times, yet havent been able to pull myself together to do so. Sorry. That is why I will try to do the "jesusing". The act of jesusing is quite simple. As in the religion, where Jesus resurrects from the grave, you will try to resurrect something - in this case, what I am trying to resurrect is this blog!

10 days without posting, and there's still some active people on my blog, I am fucking impressed with you guys! For some reason you keep reading whatever I spill out, so I figured that I would keep posting instead of just letting the blog die. It has been a thing I have considered a few times when I have had a sort of writers block.

A few of my friends who reads this blog gt a bit upset with me when they found out that I was thinking of closing my blog down. I honestly can't see the big value of it, but it seems to be a great way to procrastinate and "escape" from boring classes. Oooor just a simple way to stalk me on an easier level than usual. I don't know what you are using this blog for, procrastination, entertainment of just creeping, it is fine - because I will be jesusing this blog, and it will not go down (yet).

I am to meet my mother down in town (rhymes, haha) in about 15 minutes, so I'll be going now!

No comments:

Post a Comment