Total page showings

Thursday, May 23, 2013

RayBan bitch


Hi guys!

For my birthday, my mother bought me a pair of RayBan sunglasses, which I have wished for for a very long time. Before I got these sunglasses, I have mostly used glasses that are like - crap. You know, the sort of glasses from the dollar store and Tiger store, stuff like that ;-)

I really like these glasses, and even though they are quite fucking mainstream, this design isn't quite as popular and outspread, in fact it was the only pair in the entire store - so I don't feel quite as mainstream and just going with the flow-ish. It is not that I want to be hipster and shait like that, but on the other hand I don't like just going with the flow. I like to just express myself (oh God, this sounds so fucking lame!) so I love that these glasses aren't just like all the other RayBan glasses.

This was short, I have English class, where I have to go to an annual test thing at the end of this school year, so we are going through all f the grammar we have learned throughout the year. This is honestly boring as fuck, because I know my grammar, not to brag or to be arrogant, but this is just so fucking boring that I might die. Back to school work, see ya later! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment