Total page showings

Friday, May 31, 2013

Day off

Hi guys!

Today have been one of the first "real" days off. I haven't had any classes, and I could sleep in, something I have been looking forward to! Today our exam time starts in high school, so we get about a month off where we are reading up on the different exam subjects, and take exams.

That sort of "holiday is also in the "ground school", for the ones who are leaving it. The last day of school for the consists of dressing up in silly costumes, organising activities for the other pupils, and at the end of the day, throwing caramels on them! On most schools the class(es) arrange kind of a show, to say goodbye and thank or humiliate their teachers.

Since I didn't have classes, and the 4 other girls from my old school who goes to my high school didn't as well, we decided to visit our old school, say hello to our old teachers and watch the show the classes had created. The one we did last year was really good, and we honestly didn't think the show the classes had made could surpass ours ;-)

After a chat with some of our old teachers, and having watched the show - we split up and went home. I rode my bike (yes, I actually use my bike from time to time...) home, grabbed a bag and my wallet and headed for the home of Helene and Sara, with whom I was going to Aarhus with. We ate a quick lunch, and caught the bus in good time, for once ;-)

We shopped around in Aarhus and had a great time! After we had been to the first store, I didn't bother taking my shoes off and putting them on every time I had to try something on, so I ended up just stuffing them in my bag, and going barefooted. It was more than warm enough to do it, but I still got quite a lot of weird looks for walking around without shoes. It sort of made me laugh, but I didn't mind people staring.

We went to H&M and H&M DIVIDED, and I ended up buying a bikini top for sunbathing (not the ones I had looked at, at the web shop though), two loose tops and an army green summer dress thingy thing! I also bought two sort of freaky eyeliners,many ended up getting four pieces of free cosmetics from GOSH, no idea why?? Not that I am complaining ;-) the girls bought some shorts, 3/4 pants, and a dress. I will try to remember to post a picture of what I bought (fuck, this is NOT going to turn into some sort of fucking "fashion blog", then shoot me down!).

After running around in the mall - NOTE! I didn't even go into Glitter (accessory shop) this time! I am proud of myself! - we went to McD. I must shamefully admit it, but we did. The only thing we got was a McFlurry each, with Twix and Snickers, I swear they are heaven! When we go shopping in the summer, we sometimes go and get ice cream, and it just happen to be a McFlurry this time! It was good though really good! 

When we were ordering, we stood there, thinking that we had seen the cashier before. We waited a bit in line, talking lowly about who he was, and where we had seen him before, aside from the fact that we had seen him working there before. When we got to order, Sara and I stepped a bit away to make room for others. I don't remember who said it, but one of us came up with the fact that we had seen this guy in a TV-show! There is this program called something along the lines of "Man of the day", where, traditionally, a bunch of girls have to choose if they want to go on a date with a certain man. The edition we had seen or cashier in, was with gay guys though. It was quite hard not to laugh our asses off, when we actually found out who he was, and we were kind of hyped about it for some time.

After I got home, I just chilled out in the garden, and my father made me a drink, it was bloody lovely! I got to play with my dog, read a bit and just relax. Even though I haven't really been up early, I just felt smashed! After dinner, which I grilled - woop! - I had to make a certain cake for my sister, who we are going to visit tomorrow. She lives about 3 hours car drive away, and we are going to celebrate her and my dad (who both had their birthdays yesterday), and me a little bit. She has requested my special cake, and I have of course made it for her! I am that good of a sister! ;-)

I am literally falling asleep over the iPad, so I am going to cut it here! See ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment